GD Goenka World School hosted a Career Fair for students of Grades XI-XII- IBDP on Tuesday, February 04, 2020. About fourteen universities promoted their educational ethos at the fair.
- FOOTHILL + DE ANZA COLLEGES (Los Altos Hills, CA): Deepali Shah
- FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY (Winter Park, FL): Yoshita Kaushik Shah
- HOBART AND WILLIAM SMITH COLLEGES (Geneva, NY): Marylyn O’Hora Uhnak
- MARYMOUNT CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY (San Pedro, CA): Armando Mendez
- OHIO UNIVERSITY (Athens, OH): Vicki Seefeldt West
- SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN (Savannah, GA):Khushnam Mirza
- SUNY BUFFALO STATE (Buffalo, NY): Leah-Beth Peroni
- UNIVERSITY OF IOWA (Iowa City, IA): Akash Bhalerao
- TIFFIN UNIVERSITY(Tiffin, OH): Pallavi Sharma
- THE UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA (Norman, OK): Heather Arnett
- UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO (San Francisco, CA): Pranav Pradhan
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-WHITEWATER (Whitewater, WI): Alexandra Trumbull-Holper
- WENTWORTH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(Boston, MA): Pan Luo
- MCPHS UNIVERSITY(Boston, MA ): Greg Friedman
The flow of the visit was as follows:
- A counseling-focused general presentation on “21st Century Skills and Emerging Career”.
- Introduction of the American University admissions representatives
- Sharing critical information about each of the universities as well as details of their highly ranked programs and scholarship opportunities by the American University admissions representatives.
- Students interacted individually with the representatives and had a chance to ask specific questions and speak about the universities, academic programs of interest, admissions and scholarships.