India has cultivated a world-class learning environment through its widest network of schools, colleges and universities. Therefore, some of the largest and most successful organisations worldwide are led by Indians. And if you want to give your kids the best education and training to become a global leader, then you have the best resources. Some of the top boarding schools in Delhi are ready to transform your children’s future and prepare them to take on the world.
Did you know, the Indian education sector is expected to be valued at 225 billion USD by 2025? It indicates the massive evolution of the best residential schools in India. Parents realise the importance of sending their kids to boarding school because it can provide an international standard of learning. It helps them become more accountable and responsible for their academic and personal growth.
Given below are the top 6 unique reasons why the top boarding schools in Delhi are the best:
- Preparing for the future – The best schools in India have a vast network of national and international universities. Hence, their students get frequent opportunities to explore their options, understand the requirements of such universities and prepare themselves accordingly. Accreditation with international educational societies can also give schools in India an edge.
- Soft skills – Nowadays, every company values an employee who can multitask, adapt well to the surroundings and is a team player. Each of these professional abilities requires several life skills or soft skills. To be future-ready, positive emotional intelligence, resilience, critical thinking, and problem-solving attitude are necessary.
- Social and emotional maturity – The most significant advantage of the best residential schools in India is the multicultural environment. Students from varied social, cultural and religious backgrounds attend these schools. Hence, your kids get an opportunity to expand their social understanding and network. Interacting with peers from different socio-cultural backgrounds also leads to better emotional intelligence.
- Academic rigour – Boarding schools in India do not only focus on developing relevant soft skills and co-scholastic abilities of students. They also aim to provide the best and most challenging academic experience. In addition to offering in-depth study of language and literature, most schools also offer language acquisition classes for diverse international languages such as French, Spanish, German etc. It is only an example of the keen focus on developing academic excellence in learners.
- Language immersion – Language immersion at an early age enables children to develop better cognitive and communication skills. Due to the multicultural learning environment at residential schools, your children can become proficient in several languages. Peer-to-peer learning can help them to discover various international and national languages, as a part of the curriculum and outside of it.
- Learning to be independent – Accountability and responsibility are two critical skills significant for a meaningful life. At a boarding school, your kids are responsible for their daily chores, maintaining cleanliness, excelling in academics and other activities etc. Therefore, they learn to be self-sufficient and independent from a young age.
In the contemporary world, the competition in each sector has increased significantly. And parents have become more aware of their roles in advancing the academic and professional careers of their kids. Hence, the popularity of residential or boarding schools has increased. These schools have also concentrated on creating an international learning environment that gives learners an added edge on the global stage.