SAFETY & SECURITY
The Administrator and his team provide support on all matters of student safety, security and emergency management.
The team is responsible for:
- Conducting campus safety audits and security assessments
- Providing recommendations and guidelines for loss prevention and loss control measures
- Offering technical expertise on traffic safety issues
- Regulating and monitoring emergency drills
- Providing 24-hour monitoring of security and fire alarm systems
SAFETY, SECURITY & SURVEILLANCE INFRASTRUCTURE:
- The campus has 24 x 7 security cover, with guards stationed at the Front and Rear Gates, in front of all buildings, as well as patrolling the campus. Drills are conducted regularly and protocol is in place for various different scenarios.
- 24 hours security/surveillance is taken care of through BMS, Access Control & CCTV.
- Fire sprinklers, alarms and smoke detectors have been placed at regular intervals and are routinely checked.
- CCTV: All the buildings & outdoor fields are under surveillance through fixed & PTZ cameras, with event recording facilities to keep a check on any untoward incident.
- Access Control: All restricted areas/zones have controlled access for entry & exit, based on the smart contactless card & reader system.